By using LoreMaster.io you agree to the terms and conditions of using the service as outlined here:
1. Service Accessibility
LoreMaster.io reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree that LoreMaster.io is and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service prior, or any lost content as a result of this.
The content that you create using the LoreMaster.io Service is your own. LoreMaster.io lays no claim to any of your content, neither do we endorse any opinions or advice stored by users of our Service.
To use LoreMaster.io you must agree with the following terms:
- Storing any content of unlawful nature, or content that can be considered an invasion of privacy is not allowed.
- The service will not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Uploading, storing or otherwise injecting any material that may cause harm to the application or it’s users is strictly forbidden.
- Access to the LoreMaster.io Beta Test is tied to your personal user, and selling access or sharing this access is not allowed.
You agree that LoreMaster.io may at any time, and without notice, suspend or terminate any part of the Service, or delete any Content stored on the LoreMaster.io Site, at LoreMaster.io’s sole discretion, if you fail to comply with the above Terms or applicable law.
Furthermore, you agree that access to LoreMaster.io will be suspended if subscription payments to the LoreMaster.io Patreon account ends. As such LoreMaster.io is not liable if you lose access due to a decision on Patreon’s behalf in any way.
During the Beta Testing phase we will be gathering data on the use of the LoreMaster.io Service.
This information is primarily:
- Information that you provide to us, for example, you registering to our service.
- Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data.
We may also ask you for information if you experience problems when using this Service. We may also ask you to complete surveys for various purposes, including but not limited to: research, product improvement, customer demographic studies. Participation in these surveys is entirely voluntary.
We will only use your data with your explicit consent. Primary examples of such use is:
- Allowing you to access and use our services.
- Notifying you of changes to the service or your accessibility.
- Detecting and preventing misuse and abuse of the services.
- Undertake voluntary data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site and with our advertising to improve or service offering.
We also use the information provided to meet our compliance obligations and/or legal obligations, to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that LoreMaster.io are subject to. We’ll only do this on the basis that it’s strictly needed to comply with a legal obligation which can include information disclosures to vested authorities as required by court order. It’s in our legitimate interests and that of yours and others which this undertaken to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
3. Copyright Policy
LoreMaster.io is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and data rights in the Service and its contents. Individuals who have posted works to LoreMaster.io are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law.
You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service unless expressly permitted to do so by us or by use of functions on the Service provided by us.
4. Your Content
The content that you create using the LoreMaster.io Service is your own. LoreMaster.io lays no claim of ownership to any of your content, neither do we endorse any opinions or advice stored by users of our Service.
We are also not responsible for any loss of copyright information or intellectual property stored on LoreMaster.io. Any data you store on the server will be kept for up to 1 (one) year after ended subscription. It can, upon request, be deleted earlier.